Types of information collected
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information:
- Server log information: this includes, but is not limited to, login information, contact information, email, IP address, other websites you visit before and after visiting our website, time spent on our website.
- Behavioural information: This includes other information such as interests and preferences, profile data about your online behaviour on our website, such as dates and times of visits and pages viewed.
- Location: We may collect and store information about your geographic location.
The purpose of collecting your data
We collect your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and interests when you visit our website.
- To improve, provide, deliver and support our services and products offered through our website.
- To send you promotional emails that contain information, products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
- To contact you about completing surveys and participating in other types of market research.
- To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
- To track trends, usage and events related to our website.
Protection of personal information
NyOnlineCasinos takes all necessary measures to protect your data and ensure its confidentiality. We use advanced technology and software to prevent accidental loss of personal data, theft, unauthorised access and disclosure.
Our servers are secure and use appropriate encryption to ensure that our users’ data is not made available to unauthorised persons.
Access to your personal information is restricted to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business relationship with NyOnlineCasinos.
Storage of data and personal information
We strive to correct, amend or delete incomplete or inaccurate information as soon as possible after we become aware of it.
Our policy on cookies
The data we collect through cookies is used to customise our website to suit your needs. Once the data is used for statistical analysis, it is completely deleted from our systems.
Please note that cookies do not give us any control over your computer. They are used solely to keep track of the pages you find useful and unusable to provide you with a better experience.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so by accessing your internet browser settings. However, this may limit your options on our website. Here are some guides on how to manage cookies depending on your browser:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
Links to other websites
All gambling involves the risk of uncertainty and the products or online casinos mentioned on this website have their own disclaimers, terms and conditions and privacy policies.
NyOnlineCasinos is not responsible for any loss, financial or otherwise, that occurs on third party websites or online casinos. Many of these websites state that guaranteed winnings are not possible and there is a risk of financial loss.
It is your responsibility to ensure that virtual gambling is legal in your country of residence. We recommend that all users read all disclaimers, terms and conditions and privacy policies before creating an online casino account.
Restrictions on the collection of your personal information
We respect your privacy and your control over your personal information, so you can change and update your information at any time. You can also limit the use and collection of your personal information by doing the following:
- Ensure that the website has a box that you can leave unticked if you do not wish to disclose your personal information when filling out forms.
- NyOnlineCasinos will not rent, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without your consent unless we have a legal basis to do so. We may also disclose your personal